Jawwal, Alaa (Wala) – Cellular Metropolis has launched a brand new sensible texting service to assist Mobilians rapidly get vital details about town’s occasions, tasks and companies on their cellphones.
TextMyGov makes use of the cellphone’s common SMS message options to relay info to town and supply updates about metropolis occasions, tasks, and companies to residents. TextMyGov can reply many questions 24 hours a day and facilitate the submission of functions to Metropolis of Cellular.
“Not solely will this service be very important when connecting with our neighbours, however it can additionally present residents with a possibility to ask questions and get solutions proper on their cell phone,” Council President CJ Small stated in a press launch.
Utilizing sensible texting expertise, TextMyGov can acknowledge key phrases and supply Mobilians with details about the service, division or occasion they should know extra about, based on the press launch. For instance, anybody with a query about trash assortment can textual content Trash and instantly name in with details about trash assortment strategies, schedules, and guidelines from the Metropolis of Cellular web site. Residents may join textual content updates on particular key tasks and different areas of curiosity.
“We need to make it as straightforward as doable for Mobilians to get the knowledge they want and maintain observe of issues that have an effect on their neighborhoods and companies,” Mayor Sandy Stimpson stated within the assertion. “We’ve got some main initiatives underway proper now, and textual content updates are a easy and simple solution to keep updated with them.”
Cellular Metropolis formally launched TextMyGov this week. Anybody can begin by sending “Hello” to (251) 220-2122. As we obtain enter from Mobilians, we shall be engaged on modifications that can assist the system reply questions extra effectively. We’ve got already created a number of lists for particular notifications. Residents can join those that use the information beneath:
- For normal metropolis updates, textual content MOBILE to 91896
- For Twelve Mile Creek Notifications, textual content MOBILE12MILE to 91896
- For Broad Avenue Notifications, textual content MOBILEBROAD to 91896
- For District 1 Metropolis Council notifications, textual content MOBILECD1 to 91896
- For District 2 Metropolis Council notifications, textual content MOBILECD2 to 91896
- For District 3 Metropolis Council notifications, textual content MOBILECD3 to 91896
- For District 4 Metropolis Council notifications, textual content MOBILECD4 to 91896
- For Native Metropolis Council Notices 5, textual content MOBILECD5 to 91896
- For Metropolis Council notifications for District VI, textual content MOBILECD6 to 91896
- For District 7 Metropolis Council notifications, textual content MOBILECD7 to 91896
- For normal building alerts, textual content MOBILECONSTRUCTION to 91896
- For occasion notifications, textual content MOBILEEVENTS to 91896
- For Mardi Gras notifications, textual content MOBILEMARDIGRAS to 91896
- For mayor notifications, textual content MOBILEMAYOR to 91896
- For McGregor Avenue notices, textual content MOBILEMCGREGOR to 91896
- For Parks and Recreation Notices, textual content MOBILEPARKS to 91896
- FOR GENERAL CITY PROJECT NOTIFICATIONS, SEND MOBILEPROJECTS TO 91896
- For Trash, Rubbish and Recycling alerts, textual content MOBILESANITATION to 91896
- For St. Louis Avenue Notifications, textual content MOBILESTLOUIS to 91896
- For Texas Avenue Notices, textual content MOBILETEXAS to 91896
- For Zeigler Boulevard notifications, textual content MOBILEZEIGLER to 91896
- For Toulminville notifications, textual content MOBILETOULMINVILLE to 91896
Obtain the FOX10 Climate app. Get life-saving extreme climate alerts and alerts in your location regardless of the place you’re. Accessible at no cost at Apple App Retailer and the Google Play Retailer.
Copyright 2022 WALA. All rights reserved.